Thread: Its Official... Gay Adult Webmasters Are Weak And Flaky

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Sad Its Official... Gay Adult Webmasters Are Weak And Flaky

For the most part at least.

I really cant beleive, even after all of the bullshit that has gone on over the past couple of years with them, some in the gay adult industry are still supporting the douchebags over at CyberSocket.

I hope those still supporting them get fucked over like lots of others have by them, it will serve yourselves right $0.02

Despite having been proven to by liars and cheats time and time again, gay webmasters still flock to this company literally like flies around shit.

It really is a shame that so many in the gay adult industry are willing to follow in the footsteps of other companies who have been screwed over by these guys, ask yourselves why the companies who were heavily affiliated with CyberSocket 2-3 years ago no longer are and why is the list of companies willing to do business with these people getting shorter and shorter, year after year?

I guess gay webmasters really will sell themselves out for the promise of an 'award' even though CyberSocket has proven time and time again that they really dont give a toss about the gay community other than to line their own pockets at our expense.....

Regards,

Lee

Damn, Lee ... tell us how you really feel!!! :shades:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I know for a fact that several companies have proactively declined participation in the Cybersocket awards (including one who was told they had already won the award) this year because of Cybersocket's reputation.

A little humility from them would go a long way, but... not likely I guess.

I see webmasters, some with very popular sites, continue to promote known scammers. I guess until they're scammed directly, they just don't care.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think it is a lot to do with gay men in general not just in this biz

lots and lots of gay men dont want to do anything to make there lives better and would rather take the easy way out i think it is just easier for people not to get involved with drama like this in case they are afraid something will happen to them

I like cocks better than you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    For the most part at least.

I really cant beleive, even after all of the bullshit that has gone on over the past couple of years with them, some in the gay adult industry are still supporting the douchebags over at CyberSocket.
    We had been advertising with "them" for 3 years consecutively. We did their holiday newsletter. NOT EVEN ONE HIT FROM IT! I can personally prove this because the link we gave them was: Sebastiansstudios.com/cybersocket/ and there was only 2 hits ever from prior to the date we sent them the signed contract, to after.

JJ sent the results to Cybersocket and JJ told them he's not doing it anymore. I came into the office the next day. And there was a long message about how we're unfairly scapegoating them. The message was rather rude and very inappropriate for business practices.

During this time we had 4 months remaining on our current advertising prior to it's expiration.

On any advertising contract, we always add a clause to it that says something on the lines "We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time with a 30-day written notice." They signed our clause form.
    So after hearing that message, I had JJ listen to it. We all know how JJ can get fired up. He sent them a 30-day written notice per the clause.

Morgan Sommer said no, keep running the ad. So they did. Out of nowhere all of these "unpaid" invoices came in.

Then last week emails came in from Cybersocket threatening collections.

JJ put them in touch with our lawyers and told them to not contact us any longer and if they should it would then become harassment. They still proceeded to email.

So now this overseas so called Collection Agency has taken it the unpaid debts.

Geesh, stay away.

NOW FOR GOOD ADVERTISING... We have been running full page ads in a magazine called "GTC Classifieds" it's owned by GayTrucker.com. The rates are VERY REASONABLE! In fact, in my eyes cheap. But the traffic received from the ads are terrific!
    If anyone's interested, their email is: Sales@gaytrucker.com, his name is Tim.