Thread: CCBill - Denial Email Suggestion

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CCBill - Denial Email Suggestion

When a surfer has been denied when trying to signup to join one of our paysites is there any way you could also include the pricing option that they opted for in the denial email?

Given the economy is tanking right now it might be a usefull tool to help assess if site owners need to either...

1) Change the price points on their sites or;
    2) Change which pricing options appear first on the drop downs.

Just an idea, i know i cant be the only person wanting to see this information also $0.02

Regards,

Lee

voted best dresser
    Hi Lee, We will certainly take your suggestion into consideration. Just so you know, the Denial Post Back does include this information so if you have a script setup to gather this information you will receive it there.

Hit me up if I can assist.

Hey Lee,

To add to Paul's note - all of the decline/denial, cancel, expiration and approval emails to both the consumer and the program owner are fully customizable html and/or text emails with all of these specifics - price point, decline reason, name info, URL, etc.

Lee makes a great point - in this economy, using these communications to gauge your business is vital.
    Gary
    CCBill

To add to this - there is an entire library of visual support - here is the email customizing Flash Presentation:
    Click Here
    Gary
    CCBill