Thread: Do You Eat 3 Meals A Day?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Eat 3 Meals A Day?

I was wondering if you folks actually managed to get in 3 meals a day?

Breakfast, lunch and dinner actually isnt something that Gary or I have done in years, neither of us reallye at breakfast, lunch is more of a 'snack' and dinner is the one meal we actually do cook and enjoy.

Do you folks skip meals or do you try to eat at least 3 times a deal?

Now that im working on cutting my cholesterol levels down, im actually doing oatmeal in the form of granola bar type things about an hour after i have woken up and also other than dinner, im doing 4 or 5 small meals a deal, half a turkey sandwich on rye around 1pm, some rice cakes around 4pm, etc...

So do you skip meals during the day?

Regards,

Lee

i don't eat full meals - i eat snack sized portions. i used to do that when i was a bodybuilder because you don't want to let your blood sugar drop or spike and you want some protein in your system all the time. now i'm diabetic and again eating small portions 5 to 6 times per day not only helps me lose weight but keeps my blood sugar from spiking.

and of course, it's a lot easier to grab a pre-measured single portion of something than to cook several things and plate them, then go to the table. this way, i can eat as i work.

Gay is the new Black
    Gay Adult Market Webmaster Discussion Forums. Adult Webmaster Resource Discussion Forum For All Gay Business Orientated And General Webmaster Chat Topics.

I'm having a hard time getting back into gww because I'm at a major loss for the overall impact of the threads within the business section.

Help me understand where eating 3 meals is worthy even on a "General" level?
    Be Who You Are!

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    this way, i can eat as i work.
    Thats typically why Gary and i end up skipping breakfast and only doing a light lunch/snack, we're typically to busy working to actually spend the time cooking/preparing meals LOL

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Help me understand where eating 3 meals is worthy even on a "General" level?
    Perhaps because we're webmasters and dont have time to cook when working but rather 'snack' on and off all day?

Regards,

Lee

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Generally, coffee is both my breakfast, and lunch.

Occasionally I get something for lunch that's a bit more substantial, but except for the times I was staying with my grandparents in school, I've never eaten breakfast. (Who can turn down a home cooked meal that your granny was up at 6 to make for you?)

Dinner is definitely the largest, most time consuming, and generally best prepared meal of the day for my household. (Unless I'm just too knackered to cook, then the kids can fend for themselves.. haha)

Kindest,

Kush
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

I just have small snacks all day. Keeps the metabolism working.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.