Thread: Monday Should Be A Good Day For Boycotts

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Monday Should Be A Good Day For Boycotts

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A federal judge has denied a request to keep secret the names of donors to California's anti-gay marriage initiative.

U.S. District Judge Morrison England Jr. ruled Thursday that the state's campaign disclosure laws are intended to protect the public and are important during expensive initiative campaigns.

Supporters of Proposition 8 had sought a preliminary injunction to hide the identities of those who contributed to their campaign.

The initiative was approved by voters in November. It overturned a state Supreme Court ruling that allowed gay marriage.

Reports that identify those who donated within two weeks of the election or afterward are scheduled to be publicly released Monday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...mFeHgD9612VRG0

Im actually looking forward to seeing who these anti-gay donors are, not because ill be boycotting any of their businesses but because im sure a vast majority of them actively market to the gay communtiy and im sure that is why they didnt want the list being madde public.

Regards,

Lee

That they actively market for the pink dollar won't surprise me at all.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    That they actively market for the pink dollar won't surprise me at all.
    Me either and im sure thats why they wanted this list with held more than getting their names out in a public forum.

Regards,

Lee