Thread: LOL - The Republicans Just Elected An African American To Lead The Party

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

LOL - The Republicans Just Elected An African American To Lead The Party

Anyone else think they are just trying to jump on the Obama bandwagon? LOL

You watch, next election a gay woman will be voted President and whichever party loses will elect a lesbian as their party leader.

The color of someones skin isnt going to be enough for the Republicans to win the next election, there needs to be some major party policy overhauls for that to happen.

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    It's hip to have a black guy in front of your wagon... uh..... I mean as a leader

No seriously... I imagine that the Republicans chose him because of his skin colour.
    :-D

Making Pain Pay!
    Yes it is possible that he was picked only because he was black. Black is the new...er...black.

I find it interesting that prior to today, he was not even a member of the RNC.

I suspect you will see the republicans run Condi Rice in 2012. Black and a women. Take that Democrats.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Yes it is possible that he was picked only because he was black. Black is the new...er...black.
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post

I find it interesting that prior to today, he was not even a member of the RNC.

I suspect you will see the republicans run Condi Rice in 2012. Black and a women. Take that Democrats.
    Black is the new white...