Thread: Data Entry - How Much To Pay?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Data Entry - How Much To Pay?

We're going to need someone to do some pretty basic data entry stuff for us sometime in the next couple of weeks, probably for around 1 month or so and i really dont have a clue how much i should be paying for this.

Basically, the person is going to need to add information to a database (through an admin interface), site name, url, niche, payout type, screengrab, thumbnail and sponsor name.

The screengrab and thumbnail this person will need to create and add to the database themselves.

We're going to need this information for around 100-300 sites maximum.

How much do you think something like this would/should cost?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Charge per entry is all I can offer.

Figure out the time it takes to make one full entry with no errors, add your amount of entries, figure out the total time to complete the project then respectfully, calculate the costs per hour for a normal job. If you divide the number of entries with the cost per hour, you will have your price, your total payment and the justification for your accountant.

But I wouldn't know.
    Be Who You Are!

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Charge per entry is all I can offer.

Figure out the time it takes to make one full entry with no errors, add your amount of entries, figure out the total time to complete the project then respectfully, calculate the costs per hour for a normal job. If you divide the number of entries with the cost per hour, you will have your price, your total payment and the justification for your accountant.

But I wouldn't know.
    thats sounds like a good way to work out the price

hi there still looking for data entry staff, just feel free to hit me up on my ICQ

cheers,