Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for good european payment processor

3x-help

looking for good european payment processor

Does anyone know of good european payment processors to use?
    We are located in Europe and we know that american payment processors do not really accept european webmasters anymore. We also need the processor to have multi lingual versions (german, french, spanish, english)

Thanx in advance for your tipps

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Have you checked out http://www.ccbilleu.com ?

Regards,

Lee

3x-help
    Thanks Lee,
    problem is, that thes just seem to process credit cards. I also need bank draft, billing by phone.... etc.

But thanx a lot for the hint

May the webforce be with ya

Dzinerbear
    2000charge just changed their credit card processing rules, so you may not be able to use them unless you have your own merchant account, but they are still processing other things like EuroDebit.

Cheers
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by 3x-help
    Thanks Lee,
    problem is, that thes just seem to process credit cards. I also need bank draft, billing by phone.... etc.

But thanx a lot for the hint

May the webforce be with ya
    There isnt a solution set up for Europe that handles all of those payment systems in one.

Your best bet is going to be having a different billing company for all of the solutions you are looking for.

Check out http://www.europeanwebmasters.com for mor einfo on international billing solutions

Regards,

Lee

Not true, ccbilleu will accept online cheques and have a 1-900 phone system for US clients, plus they are partners with goodthinxx dialers so you can also bill internationally on a pay-per-minute basis. They are great as long as you are not selling physical products or needing a shopping cart.

I would highly recommend staying away from 2000charge, apparantly they are not paying out anymore, even on their EU debit processing.

cheers,
    Luke

3x-help
    Thanx Chili,
    what about verotel? Are they good in any way??? On gofuckyourself i read lots of webmasters were complaining about them in the past.

Does anyone have experience with them?

Verotel recently changed their rules, they now split you into one of two camps depending on your processing volume. I think they also charge you registration fees if you are a larger volume processor. I know of clients that use verotel and are happy with them & I think that these changes will help them last longer with all the visa rules/regs. You should check out their website to get all the info, I used to know their rules but since they changed I am not fully sure anymore.

cheers,
    Luke

Zappu
    Have a look to moneybookers.com they are doing a nice job

VeryAngry
    My vote for ccbilleu or ibilleu
    2000charge - piece of scam.
    verotel - one big trouble.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by 3x-help
    Thanx Chili,
    what about verotel? Are they good in any way??? On gofuckyourself i read lots of webmasters were complaining about them in the past.
    Does anyone have experience with them?
    Verotel get complaints, but only because they make it pretty clear they do not want smaller webmasters.

If you don't do above US$1000 per week, stay clear, but if you do you have to consider them.

No matter what anyone says, Joost run's a schmick operation and has his finger on the pulse.

:bandana:

3x-help, i'd go with ccbilleu.

totemack
    I'm not sure about 2000charge, that news on them the other week didn't sound good for the company.
    We work with Neocom and haven't had any problems with them.

VeryAngry
    Is anybody receive any payments from 2000charge in the last two months?

Nope, last payment was about 2 months ago!

cheers,
    Luke