Thread: Are CCBill Feeling The Pressure Of The Economy?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Are CCBill Feeling The Pressure Of The Economy?

Its just seems like for the last few months, they have been posting 'news' when you login to WebAdmin about the most trivial or useless stuff.

I was under the impression that bulletins posted in WebAdmin were supposed to contain important information for CCBill users, not worthless information like them being nominated for an Xbiz award.

Stuff like payout changes because of public holidays, possible downtime issues and upgrades to the CCBill backend i can handle being posted, even if there are sometimes 3 or 4 notices posted for weeks at a time but seriously, i doubt anyone wants to know that you guys were nominated for an industry award and lets be honest, it isnt exactly news if you do get nominated... Considering there are only a handfull of processors anyway $0.02

Does anyone think that all these 'updates' lately are being done to draw more transactions to CCBill because they are feeling the pressure from people spending less due to the economy or do you think they simply dont understand what 'important' information webmasters want to know about.. The stuff that will effect their business vs. nonsense like being nominated for an 'award'.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Why don't you ask ccbill?