Thread: Long Weekend

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Long Weekend

Woo Hoo!

Its a long holiday weekend this weekend so whats everyone got planned for Memorial day?

Think we *might* be going to Garys moms for a BBQ although im not 100% certain because well its fucking hot in Florida now

How about the rest of us? Anything happening over the Memorial weekend?

Regards,

Lee

TopBucks_Juan
    SLEEP!!!:tired:

Jasun
    For those of us in Canada, the long weekend was last weekend. So this week, we get ready for all of those horny young American Tourists up in Toronto for the weekend.

Remember, as I tell all the straight boys in town, a) whatever you do more than 500 miles from home doesn't count, b) you're never gonna see me again, so I won't tell your girlfriend and c) watch you're teeth, buddy, I'm gonna want that back when you're done with it.

ha

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    we're gona be moving on Sunday, at least half the junk. All courtesy of the bank which took 3 weeks to fill out a damn paper, bastages. On top if we;re staying with my boyfriend's brother who has a 1 year old who will likely end up sitting on my lap all day long while I'm on GWW. among other things ... :crybaby:

Dawgy
    im thinking of coming up to ontario. if not, i may just sit around all weekend and work on my never-ending project list. either way, i have to go to wyoming next week so im taking it easy this weekend no matter what i do.

Still wrapping up a few sites for some clients, but hope to take time out and throw some steaks on the grill ... IF I can find the backyard... I think there's a grill back there somewhere LOL. But after a week of upper 70's and 80's ... we've dropped down to the high 50's and looking at rain, rain and more rain. Yukkky.

and for you aussie boys ... those are farenheit temps LOL

Scorpio
    Going out to some new clubs - checking guys out - and that's about it

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Bec
    looking at rain, rain and more rain. Yukkky.

and for you aussie boys ... those are farenheit temps LOL
    I was gonna say it's bloody hot over there

But if you don't like the rain send it on down our way, we are moving to the next lot of water use restrictions on the 1st of June.

Water Restrictions

Cheers,

Allan