Thread: US Diplomat Released In Iranian Car Sex Arrest

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

US Diplomat Released In Iranian Car Sex Arrest

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- A Swiss diplomat was released from jail Thursday after being arrested on a sex charge, the Iranian media reported.

The first secretary of the U.S. Interests section of the Swiss Embassy in Tehran had been in an "indecent sexual relation" with an Iranian woman in his car, Iran's Press TV reported, citing Iranian police.

Police spotted the car with diplomatic plates in a parking lot and caught the diplomat. The woman was "improperly dressed and in an obscene situation," Press TV said.

The "sexual relation" occurred after the diplomat, who was not named, promised he would marry the woman, Press TV reported. Both were released on bail. It was not clear what charges were filed against the woman.

Press TV said it had contacted the deputy head of the U.S. Interest Section in Tehran, Elizabeth Bucher, but she would not comment on the report.

The suspect is a Swiss diplomat who represents the United States in Iran in the absence of a U.S. presence. The United States and Iran have not had full diplomatic relations since the 1979 Islamic revolution.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/me...ss.arrest.sex/

LOL to funny, you cant even have sex in a car in Iran.

I must admit though, when i saw the headline i actually thought the guy had been caught fucking the car itself LOL

Regards,

Lee

Digging for new niches there Lee?? :crazyeyes:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Digging for new niches there Lee?? :crazyeyes:
    Nope, already have a car sex site, its to early to say how well it is doing yet though unfortunately

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i saw this on fox and they said that iran is denying this happened