Thread: Paysite Tour Content - How Do You Choose?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paysite Tour Content - How Do You Choose?

When it comes to choosing content types or niche images to put on a paysites tour, how do you folks decide which images or movies to use or, even whether to use images or movies on the tours?

Do you base it on anything 'factual' or do you typically choose content for a specific niche based on what you feel is hot when it comes to the stills or movie content you use?

Right now im actually in the process of going through all the content i have on my tours and putting those image sets in a specific folder in our CMS based on how well the tours sell, the goal being, after a while, i should have a pretty good statistical analysis of the niches/tours that the content was used on and should be able to see how well those tours performed sales wise.

Short of making each individual image area on a tour clickable and trackable im thinking this is going to be a pretty good way to gauge which models and content types will work well for specific niches.

How do you folks that own paysites currently choose which images or movies to utilize on your paysite tours so that you get the choice right the first time and dont have to re-work tour images constantly?

Regards,

Lee

i go for the pics that show the niche the best but if possible also choose the pics by which one the models look most attractive in or at least pics that have no shadows or other stuff that might make the pic look bad. when deciding between two pics that are equal as far as representing the niche, go for the one with the hard cock or bigger cock.

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    I use many of the same things Patti looks for. We add a new model to our tour ever week. For each update we use 4 photos on the tour page, i go through all the photos in the models set and select 4 that i think best represent his video and photo set. Usually 2 non-nude with good face shot, 1 rear/back shot and 1 hard-on shot. After a few weeks i use the stats from our Carma CMS to see what images of that model, our members are clicking on most, there always seems to be a few that really get alot of clicks. So i will update his tour profile with a few of those popular shots. This also keeps the deeper tour pages constantly changing, which i think is a good thing to have.
    We recently re-designed our tour pages, adding bigger images to the tour, this has boosted our conversions by about 20%

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I'm often dismayed by the choices of models paysite designers use on tours.

I think surfer's "facehunt" or "bodyhunt" - terms I made up - trying to find idealized representatives of 'the one that got away'. (A person they loved or lusted after, but didn't get to fuck.) They want aids in 'fleshing out' their fantasies of fucking the ones that got away.

Paysite designers could take advantage of this - but they often seem very unimaginative when it comes to choosing models for tours.

designers, when not receiving direction, choose the pics that are cleanest and easiest to cut out, and look best from a purely visual standpoint - well lit, even skin tones, etc. after all, designers are not experts in every niche in paysites - they design. any paysite owner should make sure the designers only choose from pics that the site owner has hand-picked. that way, ANY pic the designer uses will be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I'm often dismayed by the choices of models paysite designers use on tours.

I think surfer's "facehunt" or "bodyhunt" - terms I made up - trying to find idealized representatives of 'the one that got away'. (A person they loved or lusted after, but didn't get to fuck.) They want aids in 'fleshing out' their fantasies of fucking the ones that got away.

Paysite designers could take advantage of this - but they often seem very unimaginative when it comes to choosing models for tours.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    designers, when not receiving direction, choose the pics that are cleanest and easiest to cut out, and look best from a purely visual standpoint - well lit, even skin tones, etc. after all, designers are not experts in every niche in paysites - they design. any paysite owner should make sure the designers only choose from pics that the site owner has hand-picked. that way, ANY pic the designer uses will be a winner.
    Basschick is right and she showed me how to choose the pics... its tedious but well worth...
    Get the pics you think are the best and the ones where you see the stuff you want to show... and then narrow them down... and down .. and down .. and down, up to the point where you truely think and feel that any more pic thrown out is a potential loss to the design, you are on the right track... For cutejeremiah.com it was narrowing down from about 200 to a mere rough 40-50 pics.

This week I have seen why some sites are like the biggest pile of shit and completely miss a niche - designers did chose the content for the layout/design themselves and absolutely no one had a feeling or connection to the niche.

DEV

- Yes, I will!
    :-D