Thread: what did you learn to do firstly?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

what did you learn to do firstly?

right now i am building some freebe sites but i wanted to start doing some gallery posting to but am not sure if i should or not

i am making about 5 or 6 sales a week from my sponsor paysites right now and want to make moore but i dont know

it looks like making gallery sites will be a lot quicker to do and easier to submit to the gallery posts but is it easier to make money from them or should i stay with doing freebie sites or try something else to?

I like cocks better than you!
    Do you have paysites, or are you just promoting others via sponsor links?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Posting gallerys is one of the oldschool paths, and it could make you more money, yes.

Could also cost you more. Not all servers are suitable for posting, and mistakes can be more expensive.

And the TGP owners can sometimes be pricks.

And building good selling gallerys is more work than you might think.

But it is a realistic pathway.

Different methods work best for different people. Just me, but I always suggest trying a bit of everything in small moderation and see what garners you the best results and stick with it.:bunny:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I think a lot has to do with the market, your niche and your sponsors. One thing I will say...I think if I had known better, I would have built a bunch of different sites, then launched them all at the same time.

I'm working on a "TUBE" site and have nothing else out there, stupid, stupid, boy! I have to have something else to put out there so I might just start making some "FREE" sites and submit them.