Thread: Those Of You Who Dont Post Full Image Sets Or Movie Scenes...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Those Of You Who Dont Post Full Image Sets Or Movie Scenes...

Where do you decide to 'cut' the image set or scene when it comes to posting them on free sites?

Do you show as much as possible when it comes to the actual 'action' in an image set/scene or do you try to cut the set when it comes to showing the good stuff to entice the surfer in to joining whichever site you are promoting?

Do you think there is a 'standard' when it comes to what we should be showing on our free sites based on the amount of images in a content set or the length of a movie scene?

Your thoughts, where is the ideal place to cut off from an image or movie scene when it comes to building free sites?

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i use about 30 pictures that are given to me by my paysite sponsors right now and am making sales i will try to use the first 30 pictures in a zip that i am given instead of the last 30 because it looks like the last 30 are the ones that show all the cumshots and hardcore sex which i want the people visiting my freebie sites to join the sponsor paysite for

i go for the best pics - i cull dark pics, blurry pics, repetitive pics, pics that aren't focused on the model/action.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Where do you decide to 'cut' the image set or scene when it comes to posting them on free sites?

Do you show as much as possible when it comes to the actual 'action' in an image set/scene or do you try to cut the set when it comes to showing the good stuff to entice the surfer in to joining whichever site you are promoting?

Do you think there is a 'standard' when it comes to what we should be showing on our free sites based on the amount of images in a content set or the length of a movie scene?

Your thoughts, where is the ideal place to cut off from an image or movie scene when it comes to building free sites?

Regards,

Lee
    Excellent question and answers, especially for us newbies! Thanks all