So i kind of 'cheated' on my Cholesterol diet today and broke down and had Yorkshire Pudding stuffed with veggies, rice and gravy...

To make the Yorkshires you need....

3/4 cup of plain flour
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1 large pinch salt
Fresh ground pepper to taste

Beat all those ingredients together and when thoroughly blended, pour it in to 2 8 inche pie pans that have a little (about 2 tablespoons of oil) oil in them that have been pre-heated in a 450 degree oven (put the oil in the pans and put them in the oven while it is getting up to temperature).

Then bake them for 25-30 minutes until the puddings rise and turn golden brown... Serve immediately with whatever veggies and gravy mix you make up.... I used carrots, onions, corn, white beans and added some left over rice that i made for lunch.

Oh and while the puddings are baking in the oven... DO NOT open the oven door or they will sink and be ruined!

If you heat the oil enough and make sure it goes up the sides of the pan, they will literally be able to picked up right out of the pans and place on a plate ready to be filled with your veggie mix and topped off with gravy

Regards,

Lee