Thread: GayGravy: 2 New Sites - $100 PPS 2 for Days + Raises Regular Payouts to $45 PPS!

I'm not gay; I'm British! deejne's Avatar

Yeah GayGravy: 2 New Sites - $100 PPS 2 for Days + Raises Regular Payouts to $45 PPS!

Two Brand New Exclusive GayGravy Sites!

Awww yeah!!! We're very happy to bring you two more exclusive sites + a killer payout increase + another 2 day $100 PPS Promo!

Payout Increase:
    We're raising our payouts from $25 PPS to $45 PPS, this $20 increase is to give back to those affiliates who have been so loyal to us and have helped make Gay Gravy a success! We know you'll make even more money now with these higher payouts!

It Pays To Promote Gays!

2 PROMO PAYOUT DAYS:
    Make BANK with these brand new sites on our $100 PPS Promo Weekend!!! This Friday and Sunday (February 13th and 15th) You'll get $100 Per Signup at either one of these new GayGravy sites!

Our new sites feature 100% exclusive hardcore gay content! Every video is shot in HD guaranteeing a great member experience. Each scene has tons of pictures. Every site has tons of promo tools!

WE HAVE ADDED 400+ PHOTO AND VIDEO GALLERIES READY TO USE FOR BOTH OF THESE SITES!!!!

Here are our 2 newest GayGravy sites along with some of the quality photo and movie gallery samples:

MY TEACHER TAUGHT ME:

Sample Galleries:

DADSFUCKBOYS:

Sample Galleries:

On top of our new sites, we have amazing payouts which include the following!

NEW! $45 PPS (Console Free) on all Trials
    60% Revshare (Console Free) for the life of your referred members.
    5% Webmaster Referral Bonus

Promo Reminder!
    This Friday And Sunday (February 13th and 15th) We're Paying $100 PPS on all joins to either of these 2 new sites!

Get your GayGravy links up today and see the power of our top notch exclusive gay niche sites! Its time to make more gravy with our sites!

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Hit up me or any of our affiliate managers...

DJ:
    AIM: deej4vendetta
    EMAIL: dj@adultdevelopments.com

Rob:
    EMAIL: rob@sobvsites.com

Media:
    EMAIL: media@sobvsites.com

Bumer:
    EMAIL: bumer@sobvsites.com

*** ATTENTION : Due to a high amount of fraud we are requesting all affiliates who promote our new sites on the promo days to email: promo@gaygravy.com w/ their promo sale stats & username AFTER the promo is finished. Your promo funds will be added to that periods pending payment. ***

D.J. / JuicyAds.com / Account Executive / The #1 Adult Advertising Network
    icq 391542747 / skype deejne / email dj (at) juicyads.com

Happy Wednesday guys! Let me know if you need anything or have questions!

Its almost the weekend... time to make some baaank!