Thread: Are There Any New Up And Coming Sites Or Services We Should Be Watching?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Are There Any New Up And Coming Sites Or Services We Should Be Watching?

Okay i must admit, when it came to blogs, social networking and tube sites i was very sceptical about how well they would be embraced in the adult industry and also whether or not they would actually work to generate sales but it now appears that i was wrong on my assumptions so....

Are there any new up and coming technologies or site concepts that you think we should be watching when it comes to things that might well be the next 'blog' 'tube' or 'networking' trend when it comes to the adult industry that we should be keeping an eye on or embracing already in your mind?

Web 2.0 seems to be the way to go right now so im wondering if there is anything we should be planning for so that when it does start to gain momentum we can all be ready for it in adult?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    The term web 2.0 is old now. It's not something you install. It's not a CMS or an application. It's not a Blog or a Tube. It's a modern code and delivery package to streamline speeds and browser processing. It's function beyond browsers and standalone programs.

While you keep telling everyone "Web 2.0" is the way to go like it's the next blog, Actual web 2.0 is going on around you.

Get past the trendy term of 2 years ago, it's now a standard.
    Be Who You Are!

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    web 20 is a way of changing things on the web according to wikipedia so i think it can also mean new technology like what facebook was when it first launch and lots of people are still using that term to mean newer things when it comes to the internet

when the next newer thing comes out everyone will call it web 20 even if it doesnt come out for 10 years from now