Thread: Someone To Produce Gay Content

All Male, All Muscle, All The Time USAJock's Avatar

Someone To Produce Gay Content

Ok boyz here it is.

Looking for someone to shoot/produce some of my gay amateur content. Looking for both Bareback/safe minimum 30 min footage with photo shoot as well. Guys roughly 25-45 jock/muscular/bodybuilder/athletic builds.

Now before we waste each others time - if your price range starts at $1000, do not bother. I can and DO produce this content starting at $300-$400. And before you get all upitity :catfight: you can see my models and site @ usajock.com

I have been producing for many years so it can be done professionally and not at $2000 a scene... especially in todays economy.

So this is intended for people who have an infrastructure in place and who can manage their budgets. Also keep in mind if you can do this, this could lead to taking over all production.

So..no I do not expect you to do this for $300 as I know you need to make on this too. But if your price starts at $1000 - its def not worth it for me when i can do it at a fraction of the cost....and YOUR DOING SOMETHING WRONG!

:luke:
    Tyler J. Reed
    usajock.com | tyler-reed.com
    All Your Jock Needs

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello,

be sure to contact me on ICQ#295778036,i can produce you bareback and safe sex scenes ,HDV with matching photo sets in a range of 400-500$ per scene if you take more scenes,looking forward to talk to u on ICQ,cheers :pharoah:

All Male, All Muscle, All The Time USAJock's Avatar
    Hey I sent you an email instead - do not have ICQ. Thought that went the way of the dinosaurs:luke:
    Tyler J. Reed
    usajock.com | tyler-reed.com
    All Your Jock Needs

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USAJock View Post
    Hey I sent you an email instead - do not have ICQ. Thought that went the way of the dinosaurs:luke:
    Email just sent back

How long have you been gay?
    Lykos is the man for the job, you can't go wrong with him!
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com