Thread: Would you shoot a model at his house?

GWW Community Member

Would you shoot a model at his house?

I usually use hotel rooms to do photo/video shoots but I had a prospective model offer me his house as a location. I have not met this guy yet but he's done work for other sites so I think he's "safe" and not a looney.

But what do you think... am I taking a risk going to his house with my expensive cameras and equipment? I'm still relatively new at shooting models so I thought I'd ask for advice from people here who know more about models than I do.

I know the absolute safest advice would be to not to go to his house, but I really want to shoot him and hate using boring hotel rooms (the guy is in a city different than mine).

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Shoot him at his place but bring someone with you, that way you have somebody there to watch that nothing goes astray during the shoot and that everything is done by the book on both ends.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Have him send a couple of full body nude pics, and a scan of his ID, by e-mail.

If he's legit, he'll acknowledge that that's part of the "audition" process.

That way you have some info to share with a friend of yours before you go there - in case you don't come back whole. If the pics and ID don't match, or who opens the door doesn't match, you'll have the basis for a decision before you go or go inside.

GWW Community Member
    Excellent advice Lee and Nick... thanks!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Where will you hide the body

Anyways, I would also check out the place first, before the actual shoot. That way you not only get to check him out, but you will also know if the setting is suitable before landing there with all the equipment.

Yeah, what Lee said, bring someone with you. I'd never do a shoot alone with a new model.

Also what nickbaer said, if you have to do it alone, get verifiable ID first and let someone know where you will be and the approximate times.

I like cocks better than you!
    We have shot models at their house a few times before. We shoot sex though. We brought another 1-2 models with us.

I like cocks better than you!
    Also, you may want to consider using a "shooting location waiver" since your filming at his house. Such as a written agreement that he is allowing you to do so. This way later down the road should he get money hungry and create some stink.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think you need to be careful it could be a trap to

Seriously, take a buddy or two with you.
    Hell, I'd go, and while you were shooting stuff, I'd eat all the food in his refrigerator and leave a note saying "Remember, section III paragraph B of the location waiver stipulates you must feed the Jacob."
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435