Thread: mixing niches?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

mixing niches?

how do you decide what niches you will be promoting with your freebie sites please?

at the moment i am working with latina and twink type images but i am getting bored of seeing the same types of guy again and again so i was wanting to add some new stuff to my sites

how do you choose the niches of guys that you use images for on your freebie sites do you use personal taste or do you automatically know what will sell after a while?

my personal taste never comes into it.

and since each freesite is not part of any other freesite, it's easy to change niches for the next sites you make.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Good to use an inverted pyramid as a model for bringing the surfer in and giving him the option of sub-niches... of the original entry point, then sub-niche again until they find exactly what they like...sale.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    The tube site I'm putting up offers over 100 niches, my hub will offer over 150.

I may be setting myself up for a whole lotta work but I want my surfers to find what they want and stick around as well as keep coming back!

Ideally you should be targeting as many niches as your time allows, then linking all your sites together on a hub which you can send traffic directly to so that it gets filtered and becomes more likely to purchase.

If you want to try out some new niches, download and use our free exclusive content video and picture promo sets. And if you need anything else please hit me up.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com