Thread: For any of you that run blogs!

For any of you that run blogs!

We really want to push our new Top Shelf Studs and Swift Maverick sites, so if any of you run blog/review sites, hit me up!
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

I like cocks better than you!
    Wow, seems Don decided to give it a shot at bareback now. LOL! All of those years against it and now seeing that it sells he decides to jump in.
    http://www.topshelfstuds.com/s3/images/6647_03.jpg

Maybe they photoshopped out the condom(s). Hummm? It's not like we've not seen that before from anti-bareback studios.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Maybe they photoshopped out the condom(s). Hummm? It's not like we've not seen that before from anti-bareback studios.
    I don't really understand that at all. I mean, if you want to do bareback, do bareback. If you want to do safe, do safe. Why play the lines and photoshop what you could have filmed in real life and had left photoshop out of the equation.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I like cocks better than you!
    Marina Pacific Dist. once said it only takes one scene in a dvd to call it bareback. I've seen a studio produce their own 4 safe-sex scenes, outsource and have another producer produce them a bareback scene. And they titled the DVD Bareback.
    You've also got larger studios coming out now and calling their older product "bareback." It's pre-condom. Yes, it's bareback, but was prior pre-condom. I don't get that either.

There was a big debate about bareback in the office considering some of the people we advertise with would throw a fit if they found out.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435