Thread: Feedback On Story Site Members Areas Needed

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Feedback On Story Site Members Areas Needed

Okay, im in the process of putting together a story site and im actually at a loss as to what i should include in the members area other than stories.

Part of me wants to treat the members area like i would any other site and load it up with images and movies, along with a bunch of new stories that we're adding, feeds, etc, etc but im wondering if this is going to be worthwhile in terms of retention given that its going to be aimed at surfers wanting to 'read' about gay experiences, not just see them.

What are your thoughts on this, what should i include in the members area of a story site other than around 500 gay stories?

Games? Comics? Dating sites?

Regards,

Lee

my first thought was comics, actually, and audio stories.

and i can't see how it could hurt to have regular content as well. or if you're feeling motivated, you could turn licensed pics into comics by putting several in a panel comic-style and adding a few word and thought bubbles and captions to give it a storylike feel.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    you could turn licensed pics into comics by putting several in a panel comic-style and adding a few word and thought bubbles and captions to give it a storylike feel.
    Oh i like that idea!!

I actually have a bunch of thought bubbles and dialog fonts from BlamBot that i downloaded a few years back and havent had a chance to use properly yet.

Great suggestion, thanks Patti

Regards,

Lee

I was thinking audio stories as well ... not sure if they have them for gay guys though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I was thinking audio stories as well ... not sure if they have them for gay guys though.
    You know, i dont think i have ever seen (or rather heard) any audio stories for gay men, might be a good business venture for someone to get in to

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Jamdin's Avatar
    You could also add gay webcams.