Thread: Program Owners - Conversion Ratios Vs. Retention Ratios?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Program Owners - Conversion Ratios Vs. Retention Ratios?

I was wondering if any other revshare program owners had noticed any correlation between conversion ratios to your sites tours and retention ratios, specifically, if some tours that are not converting as well as others, actually make you more money long-term due to having excellent retention rates?

Im actually seeing a trend whereby some of the tours on Condom Cash that dont sell well on a 'regular' basis, actually end up making more in the long run due to having exceptional retention rates.

Some of my best selling sites have lots of members rebilling for 3-6 months at a time but some of the sites that dont sell as well, have members rebilling for 2-3 years.

Has anyone else noticed this and if so, what do you factor it down to?

Im thinking its possibly because some of the smaller niche sites i have are not as 'in demand' so the surfers joining these sites, realize that the content isnt easy to come by therefore staying a member longer, do you think this is a possible/probable explanation for this phenomenon?

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    We have this Lee...

Some sites will sell very well with new signups, members will purchase a one month membership.
    Other sites, members stay a long time. For instance:
    EthanArmstrong.com - They will sign up for a one month non-recurring membership. (not all, some get recurring and stay longer).
    Whereas, GayBarebackVideos.com - They will stay for months. We have some members that have been recurring now for over a year.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think it makes sense that paysites not selling as good or not as popular will mean people are going to stay rebilling longer if they can not find the type of guys they are looking for at another different sites

I like cocks better than you!
    See, here is why we are much different than many other studios... Most studios spend a lot of cash on producing new films. Well, we do the same. But we invest more into membersites.
    We do 2 things:
    Produce our own content
    Buy Content from a broker (example, maxpixels.com)

Of course on produced content, you have rights to it. With buying content, you can use it on nearly as many sites as you wish as long as the domain is registered with the broker.
    We take that content and produce new membersites, update sites, so on and so forth. So we're constantly revolving with new membersites.
    I think right now, we have 80 sum membership sites and releasing about 5 new paysites a week.