Thread: Anyone Else Think Regular Coke And Pepsi Tastes Like Cow Piss?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Else Think Regular Coke And Pepsi Tastes Like Cow Piss?

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, India's leading Hindu cultural group, has developed Gau Jal or Cow Water, at its research centre in the Indian holy city of Haridwar on the River Ganges, and hopes it will be marketed as a 'healthy' alternative to Coke and Pepsi.

Hindus worship cows for their life-sustaining dairy products, but many also consume bovine urine and faeces in drinks and spice mixes for their "health-giving" properties.

In some Indian states, cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer. The urine is also believed to have disinfectant properties while the dung is used in many Indian village huts as a clean and antiseptic flooring.

Now, the RSS's Cow Protection Department has invented a new urine-based soft drink it hopes will promote its health-giving properties to a wider market. "We refer to gau ark (cow urine) as gau jal (cow water) as it has immense potential to cure various diseases. We have developed a soft drink formula with gau jal as the base and it has been sent to a laboratory at Lucknow for testing," said director Om Prakash.

His team is now focusing on packaging, marketing, and of course preservation to stop its curative drink from going whiffy in the summer heat.

"It will be a revolution of sorts. The acceptance of cow urine as a potent medicine is increasing day by day and once it comes as a cold drink, its demand will definitely increase. It will prove and justify the high stature accorded to a cow in Indian culture." he added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...cow-urine.html

Well if you do, it looks like you wont have long to find out if it actually does!

Regards,

Lee

All I can say here Lee is YUCK!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

CamCruise
    I dont think Coke will have any sleepless nights about this.:ill:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    I dont think Coke will have any sleepless nights about this.:ill:
    I dont know, never under-estimate the power of large groups of stupid American consumers.

Regards,

Lee

I'm not gay; I'm British! deejne's Avatar
    I like Coke better, doesnt taste like piss to me...

D.J. / JuicyAds.com / Account Executive / The #1 Adult Advertising Network
    icq 391542747 / skype deejne / email dj (at) juicyads.com

I like cocks better than you!
    oh boy! I'm reading this as I have 4 coke cans on my desk! :catfight:

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Already pre-ordered 6 cases. Was in line at 6am.