Thread: So Im Going To Make Some Audio Stories :)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Im Going To Make Some Audio Stories :)

To use in our new story site but wanted some feedback before we start LOL

Do you think it would be an idea to have the people reading the stories to be different to give them some variety or, should the same person read/record them all?

Im thinking having a few different people do them would probably be the best option just to 'spice' things up a little but at the same time, if the listener 'likes' one specific person over another, that could also be off-putting.

How do you think we should handle the audio story side of things when it comes to the people doing the actual reading?

Also, should the story title and author be mentioned at the beginning or the end of each story?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Jamdin's Avatar
    I have always wanted to find audio sex stories done in the old time radio style. Some voice actors are great at doing several different voices. Just something to think about.

I like cocks better than you!
    Lee, if you don't mind. Would you let me know how it works out? I'm very interested to know. We are in the process of publishing story books, and we're testing the waters with this. We do have stories in our members area. Truth is they do read them. But for audio stories... Very interested to know how it turns out.