Thread: are there gallery submission sites without payments

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

are there gallery submission sites without payments

i want to send some gallery sites to some of the tgp places but right now i am only seeing sites that need to be paid or have partner account on them are there any gallery sites you know of that do not need me to pay to send them my gallery sites or have a partner account to send them in please?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Dude - it's mostly paid accounts at the good places.

But, it'll be interesting to see if you get any lists...

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    well thats not very good if its all paid there must be some that do not need to pay to send my gallery sites too

Oh yeah, there are some free ones yet, and ones that only want you to register for a partner account.

The free ones tend to come and go - I was checking a list of them the other day, one that came with an older version of advanced submitter - out of a list of a dozen plus names, only one was left alive.

Most had had their names snapped up by aggregators - sad to see.

But, seriously, if you want to make much of a profit with galleries, you gotta but subbing accounts.

The days when gallery posting was free are almost 4 years behind us now.

Gallery posting is a more expensive game than freesites. More risk. I'd suggest going a little slow at first.

However, the catch 22 is, most paid accounts are time based, not gallery number based. That is, you pay, say, $40 for a month's account that allows you to post a certain number of galleries in one month.

So, to maximize the bang for your buck, you want to be ready to post at least a gallery a day for your $40.

Bill, do you have a list of paid partner account places? Or even just a few that you would recommend?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

there are still free site submission!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Bill, do you have a list of paid partner account places? Or even just a few that you would recommend?
    And here I am waiting for some unsuspecting gallery poster to come along and put up their list so I can see if they have any accounts listed that I don't already know, so I can vamp them up, hahahaha.

It's not a super long list tho, and it's gotten shorter. You probably know them all already.

Bill, can you PM them to me please. I haven't submitted TGP galleries in like 4 or 5 years but these days I make about 50 new video FHGs every week and have over 1000 in the can, so I am thinking it would be a good opportunity to get them out there a bit more.

thanks mate!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Well, I'm still thinking about the logistics of putting together puplic lists of the paid accounts and free partner accounts of todays still surviving tgps and mpgs - but I'll pm you a list in a bit.

Just thinking about giving out my list gives me the heebiejeebies tho - not just because it represents time invested, but also because it forces me to ask "which of these accounts is most worth having, and which are maybe a waste of money...".

I was gonna say that you should try to get the premium listings, not just the paid subbing account, at the various places, or otherwise negotiate directly with the owners for top spots, but then I realized you could possibly get a better profit margin from paid accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by twoface31 View Post
    there are still free site submission!!!
    You got any lists of subbing pages? I'm thinking of putting together a new public list.