Thread: how long should i wait to hear back from a paysite owner please

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how long should i wait to hear back from a paysite owner please

i sent a message to someone on friday who is a paysite owner that i promote but have not heard anything back from them yet is this normal or should i be worried about them not paying attention to messages they are sent

its been a busy week with xbiz, they may have been travelling Friday and most larger company workers take the weekends off...give it a few more days before stressing over it!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I like cocks better than you!
    It depends on who it is. Whenever I email a site owner, I hear something back within 3-4 days max.
    Like Topbucks, it can take up to a week and a half or never to hear back from them.

Also don't assume that they are not answering you on purpose. Your message could be buried in their spambox.

Whenever I don't hear back within a reasonable amount of time, I will try another contact method such as PMing them if they're on the boards or asking if someone else has better/different contact info.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i just heard back from the guy today thanks everyone for the responses

I like cocks better than you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i just heard back from the guy today thanks everyone for the responses
    Great! :specs:

Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    It depends on who it is. Whenever I email a site owner, I hear something back within 3-4 days max.
    Like Topbucks, it can take up to a week and a half or never to hear back from them.
    Sorry to hear you've had issues getting responses from us in the past, but--at least since I started here in December--we've tried to maintain overlapping coverage on the support ticket system.

Also, if any of you have any Topbucks questions in the future, feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or ICQ. Worst case scenario if you hit me up on the weekends you'll get a response at around 8:30 Monday morning.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435