Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Far Feb Is My Worst Month EVER

I Blog Naked

So Far Feb Is My Worst Month EVER

This has been my worst month ever for sales stats, anyone else having a slow month???:kickcan:

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdudesnude View Post
    This has been my worst month ever for sales stats, anyone else having a slow month???:kickcan:

Actually, November, December, January AND February have been my worst months ever.

Welcome to America!

Look at the next 3yrs as one long 'summer slow down' build grow and keep your reccuring members with new stuff every couple of weeks and you'll pull thru just fine.

Even the bars are seeing a 35% drop in revenue and a 60% increase in CCard usage.

Its gonna be hard, but just bare with it.

Dec '08 & Jan '09 were down - Feb looks as though it may break even with last year .... just fyi
    Domain inventory sale.

is that you reference that why you said that feb is worsth month :bunnypancake:

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Dec. Jan. were all up for me from the previous months. So far Feb. has been a roller coaster. One of the AVS's that I work with is down and the other was way up. Affiliate programs are also lower this month for me.

I like cocks better than you!
    February is a great month with VOD.
    However, so far it's a very bad month with DVD Sales and memberships.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    it doesnt seem to be going well for me right now as well

i can usually make at least 5 sales a week but this week im still stuck on 2

February was going pretty slow, but we had an awesome weekend and Monday was just plain bananas for both our gay and straight programs.

The two new gay sites we launched were doing remarkably well (like three times the daily stats that the last new launches were doing) which is odd since they are both just pre-existing episodes that were gathered together.

Mobile is doing remarkably well too. If you don't have your content formatted to work on mobile devices you should look into that (and make a big deal about it on your page!)
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

CamCruise
    Well this month has been good to us so far.
    Our members site had one of its biggest weeks ever this month.

We have also seen a upswing in DVD sales too.

But I am knocking on wood. You never know what next month will be like.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    February was actually our worst month EVER for failed rebills so far, new sales are steady (but low) but im getting at least 10 failed rebill notices a day for the past 2 weeks and its really annoying seeing them all.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    February was actually our worst month EVER for failed rebills so far, new sales are steady (but low) but im getting at least 10 failed rebill notices a day for the past 2 weeks and its really annoying seeing them all.

Regards,

Lee
    I blame tube-sites!

Congratz, though, to Cam Cruise
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

I mean... we just hit our highest total membership ever this week.

It might be that we recently opened a run-away hit site in cocksuremen.com but it also might be that brilliant new marketing VP they hired last November.

All kidding aside, the industry is shifting constantly and what worked 2 years ago won't work any longer. Staying relevant and staying in people's minds and staying on people's lips is how to do it.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Regards,

Lee
    yeah i have seen a similar pattern, failed rebills are up in the last 3 or 4 months but at least our sales have been strong and have carried us through for some great months.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Failed rebills are the worst. They have increased from one or two per week to 7-10 per day. We have had to push very hard to continue to increase the overall membership numbers. If a customer rebills and fails, it is unlikely that he will whip our another card and rejoin soon since it is the result of a credit problem rather than a simply expired card.

In order to maintain, we are updating more than twice each week, have added live shows in even greater numbers and spent more on marketing. We will be better than fine, but man oh man things are rough for some folks. I can only imagine.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    You could ask for a back-up credit card on sign up.

Creating a "wallet" for the user's account, with multiple payment options registered, including giving perks for pre-payment funding.

That way, there would be another card or bank account to choose from, in case the first card fails.

(I belong to a professional membership service, that implemented a multiple card wallet a couple of months ago.)

Do you send a reminder e-mail 7 to 5 days prior to rebill?