Thread: how many affiliate sponsors should i use in total

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how many affiliate sponsors should i use in total

i was just reading a few things on some other message boards about how many sponsor programs people are using and right now i am only using about 6 for my sites but im making 5 sales a week with them do you think i should add more affiliate sponsors to my sites and will that make me more sales or not do you think

having more sponsors won't necessarily make you more money - in some cases it can make less by confusing the surfers with too many ads.

having said that, a lot of blogs can easily support double that number or more, and as far as other methods of advertising, it depends on your sites or pages. for example, when i submitted 1 gallery per day i had 2 sponsors that didn't convert worse if i submitted a gallery for them every week but the rest did better with a week off, which meant a used 12 sponsors every 2 weeks on those galleries.

obviously webmasters with tgps/mgps, tube sites, link lists, review site or general page listing paysites can use all the reliable sponsors they can find.

Trying the blog format out might work well. You could get RSS feeds from the six you normally use (most affiliate programs have RSS codes in their sales tools already) and then add additional sponsors by putting them in a side bar like adverts.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

i prefer hand-created blogs - they allow you to have consistant collage sizes and text you write, which can be better for seo. they also allow you control over your blog - i've definitely seen rss feeds that use phrases or terms you may not allow.

the real question here was how many sponsors. i am signed up for hundreds and have received checks, wires or epassporte payments from many of them.

don't stop at a certain number of sponsors, keep adding new ones and experimenting to see which ones make the most money for you with your traffic!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com