Thread: Pistol Media and Raging Stallion Studios Merge With AEBN

I'd rather be whole, than good

Pistol Media and Raging Stallion Studios Merge With AEBN

Hi Everyone,

We're proud to announce that Pistol Media/Gunzblazing has merged with the AEBN family of companies.

It’s a combination that joins one of the industries top, gay, paysite affiliate programs with the world’s leading provider of VOD services. Our sister company Raging Stallion Studios forms the other leg of the merger, which is the biggest to occur in the history of the gay adult industry.

It’s great news for our partners. We will soon be able to offer a true, one stop, traffic-leak-free shop to promote an ever-expanding range of top quality pay sites, VOD and DVD shopping sites. AEBN’s ever popular Nakedsword.com will be added to the Gunzblazing system in coming months.

And of course we’ll be offering a fabulous, wide range of cross-promotional opportunities with which to increase earnings.

Administratively checks and Epassporte payments will not change yet. Checks will still come from Pistol Media Inc and Epassporte payments from pistol1 for the next few payment periods. We will keep you informed of important administrative changes as they occur.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

All the Best,

Brian Randall.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thats great news, congrats to everyone involved

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Whoa...AEBN is becoming the TRUMP Empire of the Adult Industry. Do they sell stock? LOL...

congrats, Brian, hope things go really well in this new merged venture
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I too think there should be independence between portals and content producers.

I can't see where the rest of us producers are going to receive ANY fair play for our content as compared to the old (and to be produced) content that is suddenly "owned" by the portal.

This stifles independent producers in multiple ways, from favoritism in product placement and promotion, to the resultant reduced financial earnings.

This type of favoritism as to type and kind and style of promoted content also tells the customers that there is now less choice, and fewer choices as to what to view. The house owned content gets the promotion, which the rest has to be searched for.

If there was cash on hand to swing this merger with this one entity, the same cash could have been used to grow dozens upon dozens of independent production companies, by awarding end of year bonuses as percent of 2008 sales, or bonus grants to swing new content ventures.

I like cocks better than you!
    Even though this isn't a "Merger" and has been going on for quite some time I do believe this will affect the small guys. Luckily, we're stable enough to not reply on others to earn revenue.

What's going on is Pistol Media / RSS has been going down the drain financially and they sold out to AEBN to save themselves. With the economy the way it is I'm thankful it's not us. But we've also bought out other studios in the same positions (ie. Atticmen and Pride Island Productions.)

I too believe that AEBN will focus on the "merger." And I've seen this happen before, a big company will conduct a merger or buyout, and that's when they start going down the drain because they had something great going. Then did a "merger" like this, and it backfired.
    I believe AEBN is strong enough to withstand it.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    What's going on is Pistol Media / RSS has been going down the drain financially and they sold out to AEBN to save themselves.
    That's a dellusional and/or vilifying comment.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Congratulations Brian.

Now...anyone want to buy a studio????

LOL,

Bill

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    congrads on the merger im going to sign up to aebn tomorrow and use them on a couple of my freebie sites

My two moms can beat up your 14 wives. Stravinsky's Avatar

Yeah Is this a merger?

It looks like what Pistol does; contract with content owners. If you're a "little guy" producer, offer them your media and you won't be left out. If I make a deal with (say) amateurstraightguys.com and Trojan condoms, it's part of my business plan, not selling out. planneddesign.com will still be independent of those we contract with.

My two moms can beat up your 14 wives. Stravinsky's Avatar

cross branding

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post

This stifles independent producers in multiple ways, from favoritism in product placement and promotion, to the resultant reduced financial earnings.
    I think Nick means cross branding, not product placement. As far as I know, there is no bona fide product placement in adult gay media besides what we do at planneddesign.com.

Producers continue to give away endorsements by having their models wear A&F shirts or use ID lubes, for example. We think it's time for media producers to grow up and into the big bad world of marketing mainstream items through their endorsements by example.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stravinsky View Post
    I think Nick means cross branding, not product placement. As far as I know, there is no bona fide product placement in adult gay media besides what we do at planneddesign.com.

Producers continue to give away endorsements by having their models wear A&F shirts or use ID lubes, for example. We think it's time for media producers to grow up and into the big bad world of marketing mainstream items through their endorsements by example.
    Well, there's at least one... We have had paid product placement in our films for years.

We are open to other products as well, so let me know what products you've got for placement!