Thread: So We're Finalizing Our EBooks Ready For Promotion

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So We're Finalizing Our EBooks Ready For Promotion

We have a designer finally working on the promo banners and some other headers for new sites for our EBook sites and i have to say, im actually pretty excited about launching this new program.

Even though it isnt adult, over the past few months while i have been testing some of these ebooks on our own in-house traffic sources, and some of the traffic that our non-adult program manager Brandon has been using on the sites, we've seen some really impressive results.

I actually havent felt this nervous launching a new product since we launched Condom Cash 3 years ago LOL

Anyway, will let you folks get first look at the site/s once they are all finally ready including the new affiliate program site which i am hoping will be ready sometime next week

Oh, and i guess i should also get Brandon over here and introduced to you folks to so you can get to know him a little better as well, he's going to have quite a presence on various webmaster message boards over the coming months, especially on the mainstream side of things

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Congrats, Lee..I envy you're success. I certainly hope being a member of this board will cause some of your good luck, work ethic and determination to rub off!:moneybags:

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    sounds good i cant wait to see what type of sites you have i might use some of them on my no entry links like i do with your evidence wipe software if they look good and will sell