Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i was refused by fleshlight to join there program :(

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

i was refused by fleshlight to join there program :(

fleshlight refused me as an affiliate this morning when i tried to join their program to sell fleshlights on my sites i dont know why they did but i think this is not a good way to do business

i know i wouldnt have made a lot of sales with them right now but just turning me away without even asking me for more information is stupid i think

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Join the club i was a few years back as well.

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    Fleshlight did not do that to us.
    However, they did sponsor us "Fleshjack's" to use in our video productions.
    An email was sent to us by Fleshlight Distribution on behalf of us buying from them.
    We filled out the form they require. We planned on selling them on the sites. And we were rejected on selling them.

We only ever made 2 sales on their product via affiliate linking.

We've yanked their banners off our sites and are preparing to promote "The Real Touch" by AEBN. Just awaiting on their aff program to launch.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Only ever made 2 sales myself with them.. mind after I looked how much it would cost to get all parts for a good one it came as no surprise!

Give Your Hand A Rest

WTF? Fleshjack Affiliate Approval

Hey Rich... I'm the new Dir of Marketing for Fleshjack (gay lil bro of Fleshlight) I know we have guidelines we use to establish new affiliate approvals, so not sure if that was the case prior. We're putting some amazing things together to help establish and grow the Fleshjack brand within the gay community. If you're still interested, hit me up and we'll get rollin'!:bunny: (as well as anyone else this may apply to)

Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    We've yanked their banners off our sites and are preparing to promote "The Real Touch" by AEBN. Just awaiting on their aff program to launch.
    Oh, most definately! Any word thru the grapevine on WHEN it's launching?

Quote Originally Posted by FJackMan View Post
    Hey Rich... I'm the new Dir of Marketing for Fleshjack (gay lil bro of Fleshlight) I know we have guidelines we use to establish new affiliate approvals, so not sure if that was the case prior. We're putting some amazing things together to help establish and grow the Fleshjack brand within the gay community. If you're still interested, hit me up and we'll get rollin'!:bunny: (as well as anyone else this may apply to)
    Well i cant talk for Rich but i can guarantee i wont be using your new 'gay' offerings and from the people i have spoken with about not using your program over the past few years im pretty sure a lot of others wont be either.

I wasn't good enough for you before you had a gay product, now that you have a product you are looking to market to the gay webmaster community, you aren't good enough for me.

It seems like yet again, gay affiliates are only wanted by straight programs when they want to attract gay consumers after depleting their straight traffic sources.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I might have been interested in such a product in a str8 JO scene, if it were totally transparent to see the pop shot...

But by now, it's been used by a few other producers, which means as a concept, it is as useless as last week's Happy Meal leftovers.

Give Your Hand A Rest
    Someone needs to do their homework!! FJ and FL have been exploding due to a little cult following that's occurred... search xtube or the like and you'll see that people are quite infatuated with it! In our own forums, people are asking for vids, new products, or suggesting we shoot xyz. Just this week, I conducted an experiment of sorts and realized that the fleshjack content that showed 2 or more guys playing w the product together out performed all other content 3:1 So my suggestion, get creative, they wanna see hot guys, playing w this toy that they have in their hands! They know that cant get the guy LOL but they can get the toy... and hopefully right from your site!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I might have been interested in such a product in a str8 JO scene, if it were totally transparent to see the pop shot...

But by now, it's been used by a few other producers, which means as a concept, it is as useless as last week's Happy Meal leftovers.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    WTF?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

WTF? WTF? WTF?

I like cocks better than you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Oh, most definately! Any word thru the grapevine on WHEN it's launching?
    I haven't heard anything yet. :shock: Just waiting.
    I filled out this form here to hear something as a webmaster:
    http://www.realtouch.com/realtouchgay.cfm
    We check in periodically with our studio account rep at AEBN on an expected date.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by FJackMan View Post
    Someone needs to do their homework!! FJ and FL have been exploding due to a little cult following that's occurred... search xtube or the like and you'll see that people are quite infatuated with it! In our own forums, people are asking for vids, new products, or suggesting we shoot xyz. Just this week, I conducted an experiment of sorts and realized that the fleshjack content that showed 2 or more guys playing w the product together out performed all other content 3:1 So my suggestion, get creative, they wanna see hot guys, playing w this toy that they have in their hands! They know that cant get the guy LOL but they can get the toy... and hopefully right from your site!

SOMEONE needs to learn how to READ what has been posted here!
    Your shabby treatment of many gay webmasters have lost you business.
    Comming in here and telling them that they NOW need to do their homework is just further arrogance on your part, and if you represent your company as you supposedly do, as an extension of your company, I find your WHOLE company arrogant and want nothing to do with you!

Now..does the above PENETRATE that pourous mind of yours?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    From all this, maybe I'm lucky the fleshlight-jack-you name it phenomenon has always turned me off. But each to his/her own. :bunnypancake:

Well ive had sent a couple of PMs back and forth with the new Fleshlight affiliate rep and i have to say, im actually pretty sure that he is trying to do his best to make up for past mistakes by this company.

Im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time as it really does appear like he has been given a near impossible task of rectifying past mistakes by the program but, from what i can tell so far, he truly is trying to rectify them as much as he can.

It does appear from the couple of conversations i have had with him that he realizes that gay industry just isnt something you can 'slap a gay label on' to an old product for it to sell and he does have a direction that he would like to see the program move in when it comes to supporting the gay webmaster community, unlike his predecessors.

Hopefully, this is going to be the one time where a company has actually gone about marketing their product to the gay webmaster community the right way and i for one look forward to seeing what is down the road for Fleshlight as they start to support the gay webmaster community as a whole including gay affiliates who may want to start promoting their product.

Regards,

Lee

The other "side" of this thread is that the product is a year+ old, and maybe the life expectancy of this gimmick is on the wane.

And, what's the value of a video where a guy hides his dick in this device, and cums without us seeing?