Thread: XXXDTO.COM Announces Termination of DRM

I like cocks better than you!

XXXDTO.COM Announces Termination of DRM

XXXDTO.COM a Video On Demand website which launched September, 2008 has officially terminated all DRM solutions.

Over the past several months, we have found that many of our customers do not return, we have found the videos offered found on blogs, yahoo groups, and even found within one membership paysite not owned nor operated by us.

We have spoken via email to a vast majority of our customers inviting them back and providing them with a short 5 answer survey. 1 of every 2 individuals stated, "I will not return because in all actuality I do not download and own the videos. Even though I can download and own them, they are still managed. It would be easier to rip a DVD."

Because the videos have been DRM'd, our support levels have been high. All support communications have been in relation to DRM problem occurrences.

Effective Saturday February 21st, 2009 we have removed all video content of DRM and have no desire to bring back any forms of DRM to this site.

We do however still watermark the videos periodically in 5 minute increments of the videos with the Domain Name: XXXDTO.COM. The Domain Name will display for 20 seconds, disappear and will display again 5 minutes later for 20 seconds throughout the durations of the video scenes / full length video.

We still believe that we will have the problems of content theft. We do our best to keep our eye out for it, however we do not have the ability nor the manpower to search through the entire adult internet marketplace to locate stolen videos.

HOWEVER, effective Monday February 23, 2009 we will launch our "Snitch Program" to our members.
    Members who spot the xxxdto.com videos anywhere outside of the xxxdto.com website and provide us full details to locate the videos. We will provide the "reporter" with 10 free tokens to the website on us.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i never liked drm when i joined paysites it was to much like scamming i think

when i join a site i want to download the movies and watch them even when i have left the member site

I like cocks better than you!
    Rich,

That's what todays consumers want to do. Exactly what they want to do.
    In our eyes and many others... We think it's a MEMBER SITE. You get to watch the videos for as long as you are a member. But that's not how consumers treat the fact.

With the xxxdto.com site, we bought the DRM subscription to protect our studios production. But after paying these fee's and things it was pointless. The customer buys the video, they own the video. So this is why we got rid of the DRM solution.