I don't know about you but when I post legitimate ads in certain cities they get flágged almost immediately. I tried to brush it off as part of the game but now I have come to find out that there are groups of people out there that take over the cities they post in and flág every ad that's not theirs, to eliminate competition. This simply isn't fair to the rest of us and I for one am sick of it. I made a program to help even the score. It's a autoflágger that runs off proxies (public or private). I loaded it up the other day and set it to autoflág posts in one of these cities after one of my legit posts got immediately flágged. The flágging group that is in this city always puts their website name in the location field, so I set it up to flág only the posts with their website in the titles. After a few minutes the program had autoflágged all of their posts. I waited an hour and then reflágged their new posts. Then I posted a short post that said this,

"TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN FLÁGGING EVERYONE ELSE'S POST IN HERE, I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW IT FEELS. KEEP DOING IT, THEN EXPECT THIS EVERY DAY."

I then waited another hour and posted another ad in that section. It is still there to this day. I'm not sure if they moved on to another section or what but posts don't get immediately flágged in that section anymore.

I've decided to sell a limited number of copies of my program. (For educational use only, of course)

The program is very simple to use. You will need some proxies for it to function correctly. It changes proxy after each flag and also clears cookies every flag.

The price is: $250
If interested, email me at : blackhat.craigslist@gmail.com

PS: All updates are free of charge.
PSS: Video below
Code:
hxxp://yahbot.com/flagger/