Thread: If you buy exclusive content, check this out!

How long have you been gay?

If you buy exclusive content, check this out!

First of all I wanted to let everyone know that I have changed my company's name from CSI Productions to TLX Productions for obvious reasons. Better late than never I guess...

As always, we're looking for new clients...We’ve been in business for almost four years now and have been steadily growing from the beginning. Reason is the quality we do, at the prices we do it. We can shoot full HD 1080p footage with multiple cams with our new Sony EX3 cameras. There is never any bullshit with us, we're always flexible, we always honor the given deadlines and in general we’re great to work with. I got references from lots of reputable companies to prove it.

We made a lot of brand new trailers to show you what sort of quality we can do and we also did a behind the scenes trailer to show you how we work. Check them out here:

Gay hardcore trailer:

http://tlxproductions.com/index.php?...es_gayhardcore

Behind the scenes trailer:

http://tlxproductions.com/index.php?...D=samples_werk

Check out our website to see some of our available models, our general pricing and lots of photo and video samples. I can be reached via email or ICQ (info in sig) By the way, I'm in LA until the end of February so if you're located here and would like to speak face to face, I'd be happy to meet you!
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

Professional pervert
    TLX, eh? Sorry, that's already taken. I Googled TLX and here's what I found:

TLX is...

... the protein encoded by TLX (Human homologue of the Drosophila tailless gene) is a member of the nuclear receptor family of intracellular transcription factors and is encoded by the NR2E1 gene... (Wikipedia)

... the symbol for the teralux, an SI unit of [[illumination]] equal to 1012 lux. (Wiktionary)

... A model of a motor scooter available in the middle of the Eighties described as "cross-country race/enduro" with tires with cramps and adjustable shock absorbers. (Speedylook.com)

It's so hard to find a decent acronym these days, isn't it?

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

I like cocks better than you!
    On his site: http://tlxproductions.com/comments.php?id=60

This models pictures are for sale on Ounique.com and was added to Ounique 4 years ago. Hmmm... fishy.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    It's so hard to find a decent acronym these days, isn't it?

--Aaron
    Yeah, it is and it had to be three letters because of the current design and trailers and all that. Hey, it does the job...

Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    On his site: http://tlxproductions.com/comments.php?id=60

This models pictures are for sale on Ounique.com and was added to Ounique 4 years ago. Hmmm... fishy.
    Derekt, please show me the link to Ounique, because I only sold that set non-exclusively so if someone is reselling then I would like to know about it. By the way, that set was shot sometime in 2006. I'd be able to give you exact production date in a week once I'm back in the studio in Budapest.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    some good looking Hung-arians there