Thread: Looking for some NN sites to advertise on...

Looking for some NN sites to advertise on...

Anyone out there know of some non nude sites to advertise on like mostbeautifulman.com or dlist.com. I'm trying to advertise the camwithhim.com site on some sites similar to those but they're not easy to find.

I'm also looking for new sites that aren't NN (something like justusboys.com) to advertise icguys.com and hotcamguys.com if any of you guys know of any good ones out there as well.

SNR Productions, Inc. Site

i have 2 non nude muscle sites, but when i signed up for your program a couple months ago and wrote because i needed more content, i didn't hear back. i'm account 1824630 and i will need videos or pics to work with in order to promote your site.

ah...how bout a membership? you can grab whatever you want Probably be the easiest option. We also just got our affiliate program upgraded so adding galleries is sooo much easier now. We plan on getting more galleries up in the near future and we're also working on embeds for the guys too.

a membership to the non nude sites would work. i promise i'll be gentle please hit me with the login and also any restrictions, rules, etc.

embeds aren't very useful for me, although i do know plenty of folks who love 'em. long ago i discovered that if the site the embedded content is from it can slow every one of my pages that the content is on. i also prefer to control what is on my site since i'm the one legally responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by SNRProductions View Post
    ah...how bout a membership? you can grab whatever you want Probably be the easiest option. We also just got our affiliate program upgraded so adding galleries is sooo much easier now. We plan on getting more galleries up in the near future and we're also working on embeds for the guys too.

I PMed you