Thread: Some Stocks That Might Be Worth Investing In...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Some Stocks That Might Be Worth Investing In...

General Motors - $2.22 - Down from $30+
    New York Times - $3.95 - Down from $24+
    GE - $9.08 - Down from $30+
    Office Depot - $1.26 - Down from $38+
    US Airways - $3.66 - Down from $53+

Recessions in the past have historically made more millionaires from people investing in lower stock prices and holding on to them until the economy improves.

If you have a few hundred bucks floating around you might want to consider investing in one or more of these companies while they are priced so low $0.02

We're probably going to drop $200 on US Airways and $200 on Office Depot later this week.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    There are several online sites that promote private loans to worthy people or causes.

Prosper . com is one. For several years, it was a site where people wanting loans would state their case, and people wanting to make private loans would "invest". (Apparently, they are wanting to go IPO, so they are not currently taking new investors).

I found a couple of similar sites for non-profits, as well.

Since Lee in an investor, and webmaster, Lee could:

* Create a GWW version of Prosper . com , so investors (curious about adult industry revenue) could be matched up with studios or webmasters needing capital.

Two types of members: Investors and Borrowers.

* Create the ePassporte/Payoneer/ACH account structure to receive investor funds, and drawdowns for Borrowers...

* As well as an account structure for the investment payback.

Including CCBill as the processor, where the loan payback account is automatically paid by CCBill at every payout period. (CCBill has a structure whereby "partners" in a studio account can be paid by shares by CCBill, rather than 100% to one main partner, and the main partner partner to the others).

To me the best source of funds is retail revenue from customers, but the business community is built upon the "credit" lending and "investment" model(s).

So I think something like this could focus the efforts and interests of those who like to "invest" in 3rd party opportunities to do so, but within the common interest area of the adult community.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    So I think something like this could focus the efforts and interests of those who like to "invest" in 3rd party opportunities to do so, but within the common interest area of the adult community.
    Why anyone would actually 'invest' in an adult orientated venture they didnt own themselves these days is beyond me.

There is absolutely no guarantee the venture would make money, people come and leave the industry on an almost weekly basis, what is to stop someone getting an 'investment' declaring bankruptcy and disappearing?

Lets be truthfull, most in the industry are not exactly what most of us would call honest, upstanding business people.

Regards,

Lee

General Motors - $2.22 - Down from $30+
    New York Times - $3.95 - Down from $24+
    GE - $9.08 - Down from $30+
    Office Depot - $1.26 - Down from $38+
    US Airways - $3.66 - Down from $53+

Damn those look good!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Yeah the only ones im really concerned about are the GM and NY Times stocks, given the current state of the auto industry and also the amount of newspapers bitching lately that they arent as profitable as they used to be due to more people getting their news online.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Well Lee, I am not sure on those picks...

Let's start with Office Depot. Today it close at $1.10 down 13%. The 5 year return on Office Depot is -96%. The federal government has launched an investigation into the prices that Office Depot Inc.'s charges federal agencies for office supplies, according to a regulatory filing.

New York Times: Closed at $3.96 today. The Sunday paper goes for $4 at the newsstand. Maybe they could save costs by printing the paper on their stock certificates.

GE: You might have to put your imagination to work. There is no stock in the United States that better represents the national economy -- and stock market -- than GE. As the U.S. economy recovers, GE will participate. (And, remember, the market recovers long before the economy does.) I like that pick.

US Airways: They lost 10% today and now trading at $3.30. I think it would be an OK investment but oil is going up right now again so wouldn't be a good choice versus other stocks for a quick return.

GM: A gamble there. They are asking for more money and could trash the stock price even more. Perhaps buy the perferred stock but not the common stock right now.

Just my opinions....

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Stay away from GM.

Buy CVS and bidu.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    We certainly know the people here (on GWW) who lie, cheat, steal (money and content), change identities, stop payment on checks; drink, black out, an act disorderly in public, etc., yet are given free reign.

But, more is accomplished in rewarding the honest, and to make more money honestly, and share the rewards, in traditional investment methods, as well as webmaster methods such as affiliate programs.

The dishonest can be shunned financially, and maybe they will go away, while the rest of us band together, support each other, and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Lets be truthfull, most in the industry are not exactly what most of us would call honest, upstanding business people.

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    We certainly know the people here (on GWW) who lie, cheat, steal (money and content), change identities, stop payment on checks; drink, black out, an act disorderly in public, etc., yet are given free reign.
    Hey! Stop talking about me that way! :banme:

Emphasis on the "acting disorderly in public" part. :high:

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Also consider adding Alcoa and Activision to your buy list.

Yeah, if I had active cash now would be the time to invest...
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    wish i had some spare money to use they do look like good buys