Thread: 100% Tuesdays!

I like cocks better than you!

100% Tuesdays!

SebastianBucks.com is the affiliate program for more than 10 top converting sites as well as a very well converting Video on Demand site which process through CCBill as well as the affiliate program is managed with CCBill.com.

Effective Tuesday March 3rd, 2009 SebastianBucks.com will be paying out webmasters 100% of all initial joins they send as well as 100% recurring sales that initially convert on Tuesday March 3rd.

It gets better! This promotion will run every Tuesday throughout the month of March!

There are no limitations, catches, or restrictions. Anyone can qualify! All you need to do is join as an affiliate, pop in your linking code which is provided to you at SebastianBucks.com and start making money!

If you need help along the way you can get in touch with me and I would be more than happy to help you. :cheerleader:

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    that is good i will check out your sites and might sign up

Okay, I'm giving this a big post.

We've had nearly 100 new affiliates sign up since we've sent out PR's on this, and made it publicly known. I've been asked some very vital questions. I've answered all of our affiliates on this and am now announcing it on here.

The 14% whatever it is for processing. We are eating this cost.

Example: If you send someone to xxxdto.com and they purchase the $99.95 token package. The affiliate is paid $99.95. We pay the processing fee.

For XXXDTO.COM We pay the studios. The affiliates and the studios are kept separate.

If you send someone to any one of our member sites, and you send a $24.95, $19.95 recurring. You are paid the $24.95 initial and the $19.95 recurring for the life of the member.

The INITIAL SALE MUST convert on any Tuesday in March.

I hope this helps answer some unanswered questions you may have. If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me or PM me on here.
    I am around until 10PM tonight, all weekend from about 9AM to 9PM. Monday - Thursday 8AM to 8PM. (EST).

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    The 14% whatever it is for processing. We are eating this cost.

Example: If you send someone to xxxdto.com and they purchase the $99.95 token package. The affiliate is paid $99.95. We pay the processing fee.

YOU'RE gonna eat like $28.00 per sale?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    You failed math class! Afterschool detention for you!

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

I'm sorry, CCBill has us at a lower process fee. But yes, we will eat the processing fee.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    cough, cough, bullshit, cough, cough!!!

cough, cough, bullshit, cough, cough!!!
    LOL. Say what you want. CCBill is reputable. Very reputable. Nearly every CCBill processed Affiliate program is set up to where the program pays the fee.
    Secondly, the more you process with CCBill the more they drop your fees.
    If you want to bash me, that's fine. I really don't care. I really don't think that you have any grounds to since in most of your posts your complaining about not making much revenue.

We are established. We are trying something new that we have never done before on making efforts to promote our sites, give back to our affiliates, and to boost sales. I think until your established with what you do, you should not be bashing anyone on a venture they are attempting to do.
    To end this discussion, in the event that we screwed an affiliate or affiliates, I am more than certain that a forum such as this would be the first they would go. We have never had an affiliate or affiliates post anything negative about our sponsor programs. In fact we have went over and beyond to help some of our affiliates to maximize their potentials.

Professional pervert
    Hi Derek,

Thanks for letting us know about your deal. We have reviewed one of your websites before (Sebastian Pass), but our reviewers gave it a "D" so we have generally avoided your other sites. We're taking another look at your company though and have recently added several more of your sites to our listings (XXXDTO, Sebastian Sloan Productions, and Boys of the Northeast). I'd like to review XXXDTO, but am wary about reviewing the others.

A week ago I ran across your website, Sebastian Gay Sites. What I found was enough to ask the GayGeek day-to-day manager to not post any more of your sites.

The first thing I noticed was that of the random 20 or 25 links we tried, most redirected to the same badly designed sex toy store. Are you guys domain squatting?

We went on to notice that some of your other sites (Dudes in Heat Media, for example) were so poorly designed that redirecting to the sex toy store might be a good option to consider. Others, such as BiBi Guys, are almost as bad.

I realize that not all of your sites are like this, and some are quite respectable. But frankly, I am hesitant to deal with a company that is so willing to post junk like this on the Internet with their name on it. I realize you may make some residual income from some of this stuff, but it's lowering your reputation enough so that you may actually be losing money because of them. After all, who wants to affiliate for a company that also puts its name on Underwear Party Gangbang?

I know I'm being a bit harsh here, and that isn't my intention. I guess what I'm saying is that I want you to convince me why I should spend my company's valuable time sending traffic to a company that is willing to put its name on... well, pretty much anything.

Thank you in advance for your time.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    Hi Derek,

Thanks for letting us know about your deal. We have reviewed one of your websites before (Sebastian Pass), but our reviewers gave it a "D" so we have generally avoided your other sites. We're taking another look at your company though and have recently added several more of your sites to our listings (XXXDTO, Sebastian Sloan Productions, and Boys of the Northeast). I'd like to review XXXDTO, but am wary about reviewing the others.

A week ago I ran across your website, Sebastian Gay Sites. What I found was enough to ask the GayGeek day-to-day manager to not post any more of your sites.

The first thing I noticed was that of the random 20 or 25 links we tried, most redirected to the same badly designed sex toy store. Are you guys domain squatting?

We went on to notice that some of your other sites (Dudes in Heat Media, for example) were so poorly designed that redirecting to the sex toy store might be a good option to consider. Others, such as BiBi Guys, are almost as bad.

I realize that not all of your sites are like this, and some are quite respectable. But frankly, I am hesitant to deal with a company that is so willing to post junk like this on the Internet with their name on it. I realize you may make some residual income from some of this stuff, but it's lowering your reputation enough so that you may actually be losing money because of them. After all, who wants to affiliate for a company that also puts its name on Underwear Party Gangbang?

I know I'm being a bit harsh here, and that isn't my intention. I guess what I'm saying is that I want you to convince me why I should spend my company's valuable time sending traffic to a company that is willing to put its name on... well, pretty much anything.

Thank you in advance for your time.

--Aaron
    Oh, that's funny. Search this site about their sites and past dealings for more laughs.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    You failed math class! Afterschool detention for you!

Jimmy
    I hit the equal key twice, duh!

Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    LOL. Say what you want. CCBill is reputable. Very reputable. Nearly every CCBill processed Affiliate program is set up to where the program pays the fee.
    Secondly, the more you process with CCBill the more they drop your fees.
    If you want to bash me, that's fine. I really don't care. I really don't think that you have any grounds to since in most of your posts your complaining about not making much revenue.

We are established. We are trying something new that we have never done before on making efforts to promote our sites, give back to our affiliates, and to boost sales. I think until your established with what you do, you should not be bashing anyone on a venture they are attempting to do.
    To end this discussion, in the event that we screwed an affiliate or affiliates, I am more than certain that a forum such as this would be the first they would go. We have never had an affiliate or affiliates post anything negative about our sponsor programs. In fact we have went over and beyond to help some of our affiliates to maximize their potentials.
    I wasn't crying bullshit about CC Bill...I'll be using them for my member sites.

Ummm, JJ ohhh sorry derekT, slow your roll precious!