Thread: Is Anyone Still Promoting AVS/AEN Sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Is Anyone Still Promoting AVS/AEN Sites?

As http://www.gmpass.com just signed up as a GWW Community sponsor for the next month i figured this would be a good time to ask you folks if you were still promoting AVS/AEN sites as part of your income stream?

If you are, how are you currently using the systems to generate revenue, do you build AEN websites to make sales to the AVS/AEN itself or, do you build them to get traffic to your sites that you can filter off to your other web properties?

Im always seeing posts on message boards (especially the gay ones) saying that the AVS business model is dead but, i still do reasonably well with AEN sites, granted I dont do as well as i did in the past but the traffic and sales levels are definitely far from 'dead' as some would have us beleive.

So how many of you folks are currently still promoting AVS/AEN sites and if so, how are you using these types of site, to make sales to the AVS or are you building them to get the AVS' traffic?

Oh and if you arent already, click on the GMP banner or head on over to http://www.gmpass.com to signup

Regards,

Lee

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I'm still promoting AEN (AVS) sites. It accounts for about half of my income. It is usually more steady then my affiliate related income. I don't believe AEN is dead at all. Yes it isn't as good as it once was, but what is?

How long have you been gay? XODRobert's Avatar

Hmmmmm

I haven't seen them for a long time......
    Robert Sons / Gay Division
    http://gay.xondemand.com
    248328178 Robert.Sons@xondemand.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i just signed up to gmpass today because it looks like all i need to do is put one of there script pages at the front of my free sites and i have a site i can use for them

Looking for content ;)
    i do a bit of AVS/AEN'ing still...

accually just started aprox 2 months back to see if there was still any kind of money there and its not been good but given the amount of traffic the sites get i am not disapointed..

i will be increasing the amount of sites over the next months and hopefully that should put a bit more money and traffic into the project...

will have to givet GMpass a try.