Thread: when to change sponsor paysites

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

when to change sponsor paysites

right now i have been using a lot of condom cash and topbucks paysites on my sites and gallery submits but i am wondering if you think i should also be using different sites for the types of pics i am promoting on them

i am making a few sales a week with both sponsor paysites but wanted to know if i changed the sites i promoted on different days of the week do you think that would end up making me more money like on monday promote a condom cash site on tuesday a topbucks site on wednesday another sponsor paysite and so on i am worried that i might be concentrating to much on the sites i am selling memberships to and missing out on some other money i might be making using other paysite programs websites

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    You gotta experiment guy.

Most of us have our favorite sponsors, but I'll bet we all are constantly testing new sponsors, which tends to be a troublesome and expensive process, but you have to devote time and energy to it.

It pays back when you find a new sponsor that sells well for your traffic and your selling style.

What sort of traffic are you focusing on? Have you thought about going the blog route? That would make it easy to cycle through different sites, especially if the sponsors you're using sport RSS feeds.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

most of us promote dozens or hundreds of sponsors.

Locking yourself into a limited number of sponsors is not smart, you should always be open to trying out new sponsors and seeing what ones work best for your traffic and marketing techniques.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I would definitely add a few extra sponsors to the mix Rich, especially if you have found a niche that is working well for you.

For example, if you are doing well with ebony sites, you should probably try to find another 4 or 5 sites that match that niche and give your surfers a choice of sites to choose.

Remember, just because you are sending the surfer to a specific ebony site, that doesnt mean they will join but, if you give them the choice of ebony site to visit, they made the decision themselves on which site to go to and because of this you stand a much better chance at making a sale.

Regards,

Lee