Thread: how much should i make from one website

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how much should i make from one website

i was reading a post on another board a couple of hours ago about how rebilling sponsors take a bit longer than signup sponsors do to make money and i wondered if i swapped over how i am using my paysite programs right now on my sites from rebilling to per signup if i could be making more money quicker?

the problem is that at the moment what i am getting is sales is covering what i pay for my hosting each month and giving me a few bucks extra to start buying some paid content so that i do not just end up using free stuff the paysites give me

do you think i could make more from one website if i change the type of payments i am getting from my paysite sponsor programs?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I know it goes against what is often considered 'cool' among webmasters, but I like persignup.

Give me my money upfront, and I don't have to worry about whatever kinds of upsell strategy or crosssell strategy or website updating and support the sponsor is doing, over which I have no control, and for which I get paid nothing.

There are some programs that are trustworthy and worthwhile as recurring percentage sponsors, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule.

it depends on the sponsor. lots of sponsors only average 1 rebill, which often means you can make more by per signup. on the other hand, a good niche site or one that updates more than once a week or has good bonus material can rebill 3 or more times per average, meaning you'd make more on revshare.

so there's no overall answer. i've have sponsor sites i average $90 per rebill and sites i average $15.

and there's something else - there have been a few exceptional sites where i was only paid $15 or $20 per sale, or averaged that on rebills, but the sites sold SO well for me that i still made more money for the same amount of traffic than i did on pps.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Whilst in essence revshare sponsors typically take 2 or more months to recoup the lost revenues you would see using PPS programs, you also have to take in to account that typically on revshare paysites, the member is getting access to a lot more niche specific content than they would get joining a PPS site.

Revshare paysites typically concentrate more on retention of the members you do send, whilst PPS programs are primarily focused on recouping the money they have paid you on that intial sale.

Also, revshare has the potential to make you a LOT more than PPS will, for example, if you are paid $40 on a PPS sale, in 2 months you could have that on a revshare sponsor but what if that member stays for 6-12+ months?

In essence, if you think you can use a PPS site to make more money than you would on a revshare program with a site in the same niche, then by all means change things up a little but, if you think you can make more on a revshare program than PPS, then stick with what you are doing.

I just checked a couple of your sales that you sent to Condom Cash over the past few months and as of right now, it looks like only 1 of them cancelled thier membership, which means by the end of March, so long as they dont cancel, you will actually have ended up making almost $60 per sale from each and every one of these members you sent to our sites.

I cant think of any PPS program that will pay you anywhere near as much as that for sending a single sale.

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Believe it or not, but I am still getting a revshare check from a sponsor and it's been 4 years! I can't believe it.