Thread: How big is your work load?

I like cocks better than you!

How big is your work load?

I have been mad slammed today. And while I was taking a quick smoke break earlier, I got to wondering I wonder how others work load is. Here we all have little jobs for each of us.

Such as Justin does the encoding for the Download To Own site and does "Quality Control" on it and is the "Studio Relations Coordinator." Soon he'll be managing our clips download and webmaster video site.

Rob re-does our websites, creates our banners, is re-doing all of our DVD Boxcovers, anything geared towards graphics and design.

I do the updating to the Membersites, DVD Stores, affiliate program, wholesale, and I associate with the public - such as if an affiliate has needs, or things of this nature.

JJ does DVD Editing, makes the trailers, Casts for films, he does all of the studio pre and post production stuff. And he is the buyer for the DVD store, communicates with VOD Providers, things like that.

So we all have very large responsibilities with large work loads.

How big is your work load?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i do everything right now build sites resize pics upload to my host choose paysite programs and anything else that needs doing

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i do everything right now build sites resize pics upload to my host choose paysite programs and anything else that needs doing
    Ditto Rich...

I do everything and I must say that I probaly am on this damn computer 6 to 7 days a week for at least 6 to 8 hours a day.

Sad thing is I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. I need to focus, get one site at a time up and out there.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post

Rob re-does our websites, creates our banners, is re-doing all of our DVD Boxcovers, anything geared towards graphics and design.
    Bout' time!

CamCruise
    I can have a big work load.

If I dont cum for a few days!!

Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    I can have a big work load.

If I dont cum for a few days!!
    Fill me up, stud!

it would take too much time to list all the stuff I do, but suffice it to say I do as much as possible with automation tools
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Really depends on how much production is going on at any given time. There are times when I don't really work more than 1-2 hours each day for a few days and there are times when I work 16 hour days for two weeks straight. On average I guess I work between 6-10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    My load is going to increase tremendously in a short time
    :-D

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Right now my work load is crazy, even with Brandon on board with our non-adult projects (which has taken a lot of stuff off my shoulders) im still slammed right now with putting together a bunch of new paysites ready for launch in August.

Regards,

Lee