Thread: Affiliate Programs - Changing From Revshare To PPS

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Affiliate Programs - Changing From Revshare To PPS

I was curious to find out if when an affiliate program changes from paying out on a revshare basis to a PPS basis, whether those rebills that were initially made by the programs affiliates are still credited to that affililiate as 'recurring' payments or do all accounts switch to PPS irrespective of whether or not sales have previously been made by an existing account?

Does anyone know how this works, im contemplating switching to PPS on Condom Cash sometime this year based on my current retention rates and profit per member but wanted to know what the deal was with old affiliate sales as i would like to set it up so that affiliates who have made sales up until the 'switch' still make their recurring incomes.

Regards,

Lee

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    The program still pays out on rebills of course. NicheCastle just added $45 PPS and rebills continue to be paid as usual.

Instead of switching, we started offering both PPS And RevShare. For those that swapped their link codes to PPS, we continue to pay out the revshare on sales they made back when they were promoting our sites that way.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

We had to lower our PPS rate for new affiliates (old affiliates were 'grandfathered in' with their old PPS rate). We still rock 70% rev-share and actively encourage webmasters to take the rev-share option. That way they don't misrepresent our product just to get a conversion. PPS leads to more fraud and more misrepresentation.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435