Thread: Why Do You Think Webmasters Just 'Quit'?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Do You Think Webmasters Just 'Quit'?

When it comes to the business overall or just specific sites of theirs that they may have spent so much time working on?

Im wondering if there is something inherant about adult webmasters that gives them the mindset that is something doesnt work out immediately that it isnt working and shouldnt be concentrated on any further.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Cuz they are not making enough money and have to give up their dream and try to get a straight job.

Less often because working on the web helping them to gain the skills and language needed to get a straight job.

And the learning curve is getting steeper.

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    I guess it's because most new webmasters think they will get rich overnight, and when that does not happen (it never does) and they don't make money in a first few months, they give up.

I know for myself how frustrating it was at the beginning, when I was working on my first blogs and waited for sales that wouldn't come for a whole year. I was so close to give up, but then BAM, i got some decent SE rankings and got from $0/mo to $1000/mo. When that happened, my mindset changed and I knew I will be succesfull.

"Many of life's failures are people, who didn't realize how close they were to success when they finally gave up."

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

when I was doing hosting, I saw a lot of newbies trying to start out way too big, then after 6 months seeing that they were not making the easy money they thought and then bailing out. The smart ones started out small and built up their sites, expectations and profit over time.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I think that "quitting" is an inherent part of a multi-faceted small business. The good entrepreneur starts many projects, evaluates and dumps the ones that are not going to work.

OF course there are some webmasters that bite off more than they can chew, don't assign realistic timelines and get frustrated if projects don't evolve quickly enough, or were just plainly misguided.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!