Thread: Dir of Marketing / Biz Development Looking to Move...

How long have you been gay?

Heres A Thought Dir of Marketing / Biz Development Looking to Move...

Hey Guys - I'm just putting the feelers out there. I'm looking to make a career move, and wanted to get any feedback, information you may have. As a executive level Marketing pro... I've been fortunate to build a solid marketing career. Over the past 7 years, my focus has been on the gay demographic:thumbsup: with mainstream companies as well as currently within the Adult Industry. Many of you have already been a great help, but I just wanted to put it out there for anyone!

I think its interesting that the myth is out there that the adult industry is recession proof. While it may be resistent, a dollar is a dollar, if there is less to go around, it will effect us all on some level. I believe now is the time to be aggressive; exactly the time that some tend to freak out! When the chips are down, its "survival of the fittest!"

I do have to be somewhat discrete when it comes to specifics about my background, however I welcome the chance to PM or chat.

Ciao -

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    i know i already told you this in private but wanted to post it publicly as well.....

Stay as far away from EddieK as you can!

If anyone is looking to hire, hit this guy up he has a fantastic resume and comes with a wealth of experience :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee