Thread: It Has To Be Said...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? It Has To Be Said...

That non-adult webmaster forums are pretty much shit when it comes to sharing information with other webmasters/publishers.

For the past few weeks Brandon has been trying to establish himself on several of the larger mainstream webmaster forums and i have to say, he really does seem to be the only person on these boards actually giving out information that is actually of use to anyone.

For example, a thread i saw earlier that he posted in about getting more clicks on PPC publisher programs on the affiliates website, all of the replies except his basically said 'i dont know how to do it' then he posted some great information about how ad placement and the type of sponsor using AdWords actually increases each clicks revenue then everyone else basically started saying 'ad placement is the best way of doing it' LOL

Do any of these non-adult webmasters actually make any money? :eek:

I mean 'ad placement' is a simple concept that even the most green newbie can understand, isnt it?

Regards,

Lee

ugh, i know what you mean, i joined a few non-adult forums and it just amazed me how many threads were about getting people hooked into stupid schemes that were so transparent it was not funny. And these forums have rules against calling those people out too! I tried responding to one with some instructions on how to do the exact same thing without paying this one dude and I got banned!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    Yeah, that's what i found out too... I used to hang out on a few mainstream SEO forums, and they were all utter shit.. people asking the same basic questions all over and over again, getting replies from wanna-be "gurus" who had absolutely no idea what they're talking about. It was a complete waste of time.

Generally the adult forums are much better source of information, especially the smaller boards from my experience.

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249