Thread: Do You Think Branding A Paysites Name To A Program Is A Good Idea?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think Branding A Paysites Name To A Program Is A Good Idea?

For example, say i had an affiliate program called Parrot Dollars.

Do you think naming the paysites...

Parrot Twinks
    Parrot Bears
    Parrot Studs
    Etc
    Etc

Would be a good idea or not?

Im thinking it could be a productive way of letting affiliates know which sites were part of a specific program if they just happened to come across the paysites randomly and, im also thinking that it might be a good way of building trust with surfers if all of the sites have the same quality/quantity of content inside them.

On the other hand, I can also see how the site names could become very boring to affiliates promoting them as well as to the surfers/members joining them.

Of course, from a program owners perspective, it would also pretty much ensure that any niche domain name would be available for you to use.

Your thoughts? Do you think branding a paysites name to a specific affiliate program is a good or bad idea and why?

Regards,

Lee

it could work, give it a go, why not!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Professional pervert
    Of course it can work. While there is something to be said for domains like twinks.com and sex.com, there are plenty of companies that succeed with unusual domain names. Take amazon.com. Their name has nothing to do with their product. Ditto with Del.icio.us. And Flitter. And about a thousand other companies I could name.

The merit of the idea of saying "Parrot Twinks", "Parrot Bears", etc comes down to what your idea of the quality of the websites will be like. If people log into Parrot Twinks only to discover it sucks, chances are they'll never join another Parrot site again.

On the flipside, if you create a website with promises that are kept inside the site (both in letter and in spirit) then people will associate Parrot with a quality product.

So as long as you want the name Parrot to be something people will respect, then go for it.

--Aaron

PS, Unifying your theme by having all photo sets have a parrot digitally edited into the picture watching the sex would be a bad idea. Just an FYI. :high:
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites