Established and Profitable Phone Sex Website Network for Sale
(11 phone sex sites total)

The sites are very easy to run and manage. You do NOT have to answer any phones or take any calls or anything like that. The merchant provides you with toll free numbers that the visitor calls and they handle everything on their end. Winner will get my existing account with the merchant so you will not need to change phone numbers or anything on the site.

No Paid Advertising
All of the current traffic comes from organic Google rankings and other search engines or from other free online sources. I will explain the simple system I use to generate free targeted traffic outside of the search engines to the buyer. It is very simple and requires very little effort. I have not been very aggressive with advertising the site and so I think someone with a little more initiative and time than I have (I have a very sick child plus a full time job, the reason I am selling) could very easily double or triple the revenue the site is currently making and still not spend a dime. The best thing about phone sex traffic is that it is recurring traffic. Once you hook a customer there is a great chance they will keep coming back.

Website Earnings

Since March of 2008 the network has earned $13,620.07 from just one merchant and makes steady monthly revenue. Last months commissions where over $2,000

Looking to sell for $xx,xxx
PM me for urls or to make an offer.

|thumb