Thread: Phone Billing and SMS

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar

Phone Billing and SMS

Does anyone use this service or this company
    http://www.global-acces.com
    And can you tell me why or why not? I only use Epoch and CCBILL and want to have more options.
    THANKS
    BUCK

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Never heard of them LOL

That being said, from what i am told sales made via SMS or Mobile billing are very limited and unless you have a custom solution to process those transactions and credit affiliates with their sales you will probably lose affiliates because of offering it as a payment option on your sites.

SMS billing is still in its infancy in the United States whereas for the rest of the world it has been a growing business model for years (We had it in the UK at least 10 years ago).

Regards,

Lee

I highly recommend gxbill for phone billing, Sam is a great guy that gives wonderful support and they have paid out on time every time to us for years and years. Plus their rates are some of the best in the industry too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    There are a bunch of SMS billing providers available since there is a lot of revenue to grab in Europe from that billing solution.

This company looks as good as others I have seen, and their integration with NATS and MPA3 are a +.

The key with SMS billing, since carrier charges are very high, is to mark up your prices accordingly so you can still collect the same as CC payment.

You will be surprised how much people are willing to pay if they can pay via SMS. And from experience, the UK is the largest market for Adult SMS billing.

We just finished integrating Global Access into NATS 4.0, they are a great company and very easy to deal with. If you need more info about them you can contact Morten directly @ due@global-acces.com
    Tell him I sent you
    Makers of the Industry's Leading Affiliate Program Backend, NATS!
    NATS - Affiliate Software | CARMA - Content Management | RSSdish - RSS Software
    TMM Vlad - ICQ: 452583619 - See Who I Am At AdultWhosWho.com!