Thread: Today Has Been The Day From Hell...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Today Has Been The Day From Hell...

Anything to do with work that could have gone wrong today literally has.

It started this morning when i tried accessing one of our backup hard drives only to find the .zip file i was looking for was corrupted so i couldnt actually get in to it.

Then i managed to totally screw up some php include files which affected close to 100 free sites for about 3 hours while i tried fixing the issue.

Then a short while ago i screwed up my installation of Blogs Organizer.

Thankfully that should be it for now as they say these things always come in 3's

I hate days like this, have been up since 10am and really havent achieved anything other than fixing mistakes / errors.

Regards,

Lee

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I hate days like this, have been up since 10am and really havent achieved anything other than fixing mistakes / errors.
    sounds like my average day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-TmvbTwh4

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

I had that sorta day too, it must have been in the air. My little boy needed me to bring him something at school. I had to stop at the store to get it. The first store didn't have it, the 2nd did. I dropped it off chatted with the principal and figured since I was out I might as well go to the grocery.

When I got home from grocery shopping I found my son here with my daughter. I was informed that he was throwing up all the way home on the bus... shot my day to hell. I ended up making up the lost time at night, went to bed at 3am after finishing up some work...

The good news is that he is feeling much better today!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

I hate those days - makes me feel like I'm moving backwards instead of forwards!

Ugh!
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

you doing friday the 13th a day early?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Anything to do with work that could have gone wrong today literally has.

It started this morning when i tried accessing one of our backup hard drives only to find the .zip file i was looking for was corrupted so i couldnt actually get in to it.

Then i managed to totally screw up some php include files which affected close to 100 free sites for about 3 hours while i tried fixing the issue.

Then a short while ago i screwed up my installation of Blogs Organizer.

Thankfully that should be it for now as they say these things always come in 3's

Regards,

Lee

My day continued, but I didn't know it. My big maine coone cat somehow got outside, and was hit by a car;( My neighbor came over to tell me... today is not starting well my children and I are devastated!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

How long have you been gay?
    oh man! so sorry to hear about your cat. That really sucks

Thanks Ben

The worse is over, the burial, I'm hoping without that in site, that the chldren will get busy and not think about her... We will definately miss our Diva Kitten.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sorry to hear that Apryl

Regards,

Lee