Thread: Chaizer Script to boost website sales

How long have you been gay?

Chaizer Script to boost website sales

This is my first post so bare with me, I have a affiliate web site full of ads and before I was barely making any money. The site just wasn't converting well but I was on IQ69 and saw where somebody said they used the chaizer script (google it) to help them make more money with there sales. I went to the chaizer script and purchased it. It set me back about $45 but I used it. The first day I used it I had a sale. I was getting maybe 2-3 a month before and now its like 10-15 with recurring memberships so its worked for me. I do not know how many use it but its helped out

I am looking for other good high paying affiliates I could use the script on any ideas?

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    do you know that cookie stuffing = cheating? cheating on both affiliate merchants and other affiliates?

as many on this forum are either affiliates or program owners, i don't think anyone will help you with that here.

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

How long have you been gay?
    sorry thats not true. Its not cheating unless its in the terms of service. If you look it up there are affiliate programs that allow cookie stuffing as well as award bonuses for cookie stuffers Example LinkShare. You have As you know some affiliate programs dont allow you to make your own banners but some do, some affiliates don't let you post their ads on blogs and forums others do. See its how you use it and I only use it when it does not violate the terms of service and as you know a sale is a sale to companies no matter what you do.

Thanks for your reply

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by copelandklc View Post
    sorry thats not true. Its not cheating unless its in the terms of service. If you look it up there are affiliate programs that allow cookie stuffing as well as award bonuses for cookie stuffers Example LinkShare. You have As you know some affiliate programs dont allow you to make your own banners but some do, some affiliates don't let you post their ads on blogs and forums others do. See its how you use it and I only use it when it does not violate the terms of service and as you know a sale is a sale to companies no matter what you do.

Thanks for your reply
    In the adult industry its cheating and will get you banned from every major sponsor, they all have very specific rules disallowing this practice.

Regards,

Lee